How do I file my prior year's personal tax returns?

Modified on Tue, 20 Dec 2022 at 02:17 PM

You can go to the IRS website at and complete and print federal tax forms. 

  • Click on the Forms and Publications tab
  • Click on the Prior Year forms button
  • Enter the form number in the Find field.

A list of all versions of the form and instructions will be generated.

See the tax year on the right.


Was this article helpful?

That’s Great!

Thank you for your feedback

Sorry! We couldn't be helpful

Thank you for your feedback

Let us know how can we improve this article!

Select atleast one of the reasons
CAPTCHA verification is required.

Feedback sent

We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article