How do I file a return for my single member LLC?

Modified on Tue, 20 Dec 2022 at 02:17 PM

A single member LLC is an LLC with one owner. The business income or loss is reported on Schedule C of IRS Form 1040 as part of your Personal Tax Return. 


Was this article helpful?

That’s Great!

Thank you for your feedback

Sorry! We couldn't be helpful

Thank you for your feedback

Let us know how can we improve this article!

Select atleast one of the reasons

Feedback sent

We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article