How do I correct and resubmit my federal tax extension?

Modified on Sun, 21 Jan 2024 at 09:25 PM

Follow the steps below to "correct and resubmit" your federal tax extension:

  • Login to the account where you created your tax extension.
  • Go to Tax Fillings  
  • You will see your extension listed, under one of the categories - Personal or Business 
  • Click on, "Correct and Resubmit" (see below).
  • Correct the information, continue through the steps until you reach the checkout.
  • Complete your payment and submit your extension.
  • For Business/Personal Federal extensions, you will receive notification within minutes with the status of your extension.

Was this article helpful?

That’s Great!

Thank you for your feedback

Sorry! We couldn't be helpful

Thank you for your feedback

Let us know how can we improve this article!

Select atleast one of the reasons

Feedback sent

We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article