Where can I file a DIY tax return?

Modified on Sun, 21 Jan 2024 at 08:52 PM

If you'd like to self prepare your personal tax return, we can help with our simple and easy to use DIY Service via EasyTaxReturns.com.

Go to: EasyTaxReturns.com 

"sign in" using your email and password used for your tax extension account (for existing customers).  


"create an account" by providing an email and password (for new customers).

Choose the DIY option and follow the steps to complete your personal tax return.

Was this article helpful?

That’s Great!

Thank you for your feedback

Sorry! We couldn't be helpful

Thank you for your feedback

Let us know how can we improve this article!

Select atleast one of the reasons

Feedback sent

We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article