Who can file a Personal Tax Extension?

Modified on Thu, 23 Feb 2023 at 02:18 PM

Any U.S. taxpayer who needs more time to file their personal tax return can file for an extension provided it is filed BEFORE the tax filing deadline.  

The filing deadline for Personal Tax Returns or Extensions is April 18, 2023.



Was this article helpful?

That’s Great!

Thank you for your feedback

Sorry! We couldn't be helpful

Thank you for your feedback

Let us know how can we improve this article!

Select atleast one of the reasons
CAPTCHA verification is required.

Feedback sent

We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article