What is the tax liability if I expect a refund on my personal tax return?

Modified on Tue, 20 Dec 2022 at 02:17 PM

If you are expecting a refund on your federal return, you can put zero in the tax liability field when filing your extension, IRS Form 4868.

Was this article helpful?

That’s Great!

Thank you for your feedback

Sorry! We couldn't be helpful

Thank you for your feedback

Let us know how can we improve this article!

Select atleast one of the reasons

Feedback sent

We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article